The DoubleZUP™ Tow Handle and Rope is designed for use with the versatile ZUP® Boards, and will also work with other boards. The unique patent pending design of this tow handle, helps remove the stress on the rider, as they get to a full standing position. The innovative double handle system comes with a 60 foot low-stretch polyethylene mainline that’s brightly colored for visibility in all water conditions. Great for all ages and skill levels.
DoubleZUP™ Key Features
- Designed for use with the ZUP® Board, and works with other Boards as well.
- Innovative patent pending Double Handle system is easy and safe to connect and reconnect anytime during your ride, no stopping needed! Never worry about pinched fingers when reattaching.
- Includes a Brightly colored (Safety Lime-Yellow) 60 foot low-stretch polyethylene mainline
- Most Safe and Unique features of any Tow Handle on the market today.
- Durable Construction
- Each DoubleZUP™ Handle ships with a Header Card, How to Use and Safety information
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 12″L x 5″W x 18″H
- Color: Lime-Yellow Float and Rope for Safety (easy to spot in the water!)
- Blue Handles