The Waterski that changed both free skiing and entry level slalom skiing.
The Freeride is not only a new take on water ski design, but a new take on waterskiing all together. Unlike traditional slalom skis which are made to ski beyond boats speeds of 30mph, the freeride is built with slower skiing speeds in mind (22mph – 28 mph), and it thrives in the freesking stakes.
This ski can be ridden virtually anywhere, anytime, behind anything, and in any ski style you can come up with. The Clean Edge Technology allows the water to release "cleanly" from the bottom surface of the ski without wrapping up around the sidewall of the ski. This "clean" release of the water reduces ski drag up to 50% over conventional ski design allowing the skier to more easily glide across the water and pop up easy from deep-water starts, meaning you won’t be completely wrecked after 6 turns.
- Clean Edge Technology for 50% less drag than conventional skis. Allows for comfortable skiing at wakeboard boat speeds
- Carve Rails for amazing edge hold when laying down powerful arcs
- Carve Flex for active rocker carving
- Hybrid Sidewall design -- speed where you want it and support where you need it.
- Shark Fin -- surf inspired design for clean cuts and unmatched hold in chop
- Handmade at the Home of HO in Seattle, USA