Nubstep - Red (2019)
The Nubstep was created with the high-performance surfer in mind. The pulled back wing and rounded diamond tail offers a tight turning radius, and allows the rider to boost on command while still maintaining control. The Nubstep wakesurf board is designed with a mixture of skim and surfboard features that include a flat bottom, low rocker, and crisp quarter round rails for a quick, responsive ride.
Learn more about the Nubstep by clicking on the video below.
- Carbon Fiber stringer reinforcement
- Ultralight weight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness
- Full Deck Traction w/ 3M Marine Grade PSA Adhesive
- Futures (ILT) Quad Fin System
- lightest and strongest fin system in the world
- Futures Thermocore F3 front fins for loose radical surfing
- TMF1 rear fins to increase drive and provide directional control through turns without sacrificing speed
- Epoxy Fiberglass Skin provides strong yet flexible shell
- Vent Plug / Self Venting to help maintain the balance of pressure inside the Wakesurf boards
-Warranty & Return Policy
-4’-6” / 4’-8” / 5’-0” / 5’-2”
Fins = Quad
Ride as a quad with large front and "nubster" rear fins to give you plenty of drive down the line with a very "locked in" stable feel. Remove the small rear fins and ride as a twin fin with the large front fins and the board becomes very loose and able to spin.